Recently Karnataka high court gave clearance to Karnataka government’s regularization of illegal buildings ( AKRAMA SAKRAMA ) scheme.
1. Law is one & same for all.
2. Government authorities , police razes down , demolishes small temporary hutments built by tribals , dalits without mercy , takes suo motto action. No court comes to their rescue.
3. Till date bagar hukum lands are not given to dalits , tribals are not given land rights over their huts in forests. Is Cout blind , deaf ?
4. However when rich crooks build bungalows , commercial complexes illegally , no suo motto action taken by government authorizes , police , why ? Courts go a step further it gives stay orders against demolition of rich crook’s illegal buildings , asks government to modify plan , law itself to save illegal buildings of rich crooks.
5. Does Karnataka HC has details of exact number of building violations , buildings built on forest lands , lake beds , raja kaluves with respective after affects on neighbouring buildings , road traffic , ecology , etc and contingency plan by authorities to overcome those after affects casewise backed by technical studies. Make it public.
6. What criminal action initiated against revenue , police & other officials who failed in their duties at the first instance to stop the illegal building construction.
7. Small houses of poor people who have smaller building violations but who failed to bribe officials were dealt mercilessly. Their houses were razed down . Now , will the HC order the government to compensate them , to rebuild houses for them as the court is now saying they are legal now.
8. Government & HC has given a cut off date for consideration of regularization of illegal buildings. When a crime before that cut off date becomes legal , why cann’t it be legal after that date ?
9. What guarantee HC gives no illegal buildings has come up after cut off date and will never come in future ?
10. If comes what criminal action against the concerned officials ?
13. Is not “land AKRAMA SAKRAMA SCHEME” itself illegal ?
14. Is not the move of government of Karnataka to legalise land encroachments & illegal buildings , in itself illegal ?
15. Till date in some cases of land encroachers are evicted & some buildings violating building byelaws demolished , you could have spared them to enjoy the benefit of land akrama sakrama scheme. Why you didn’t spare them ?
16. Is this scheme applicable for only chosen few ?
17. Does this scheme also benefit rich people above BPL ?
18. Does this scheme also benefit big land developers , land developing companies ?
19. To my previous RTI appeals to MUDA , BDA only partial information was given , conveniently hiding the truth. Is it not violation of RTI act ?
20. Does not hiding information about land crimes , in itself also a crime ?
21. I have shown in detail some land crimes in Karnataka. What action by government of Karnataka , casewise ?
22. Does not hiding a land crime , embolden land grabber to commit more land crimes ?
23. What action taken against BDA , MUDA & Revenue department officials who are covering crores worth land scams inspite of my repeated appeals & RTI Requests ?
Bottomline : Judges open your eyes , listen , think & then act.
IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA ORIGINAL JURISDICTION
CRIMINAL WRIT PETITION NO. OF 2017
IN THE MATTER OF
NAGARAJA . M.R
editor , Indian’s Diary & Dalit’s Diary ,
# LIG 2 , No 761 ,, HUDCO First Stage , Laxmikantanagar ,
Hebbal , Mysore – 570017 , Karnataka State
Honourable Chief Justice of India & Others
PETITION UNDER ARTICLE 12 to ARTICLE 35 & ARTICLE 51A OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA FOR ISSUANCE OF A WRIT IN THE NATURE OF MANDAMUS UNDER ARTICLE 32 & ARTICLE 226 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA.
Hon'ble The Chief Justice of India and His Lordship's Companion
Justices of the Supreme Court of India. The Humble petition of the
Petitioner above named.
MOST RESPECTFULLY SHOWETH :
1. Facts of the case:
Specifically in Karnataka Rich & Influential people have illegally encroached Lakes , Public grazing fields , Temple Lands , Raaja Kaluve / feeder canals , etc. Concerned public servants are not doing their duties and encroachment continues since years. Even appeals to Law Courts of Justice by way of PILs have not yielded any results. Even criminal nexus with help of government has gone a step further to legalize their crimes of land grabbing in the name of “AKRAMA SAKRAMA”. Courts are deaf , dumb & blind.
2. Question(s) of Law:
Is robbing another’s property right , legal ? is robbing land , lake – a public property for private , individual use right ?
Requests for equitable justice , Criminal Prosecution of Judges , master minds of land grabbing ,frauds.
Covering up Land Frauds & Land Mafia . Please read details at :
Hereby , I do request the honorable supreme court of India to consider this as a PIL for : “writ of Mandamus” and to issue instructions to the concerned public servants in the following cases to perform their duties & to punish guilty judges.
The Petitioner has sent many letters / appeals / petitions to supreme court of india & other courts through e-mail , DARPG website & through regular mail requesting them to consider those as PILs. But none of them were admitted , even acknowledgement for receipts were not given. See How duty conscious ,our judges are & see how our judges are sensitive towards life , liberty of citizens , commonmen & see how careless our judges are towards anti national crimes , crimes worth crores of rupees. That the present petitioner has not filed any other petition (which are admitted by courts) in any High Court or the Supreme Court of India on the subject matter of the present petition.
In the above premises, it is prayed that this Hon'ble Court may be pleased:
a . Hereby , I do request the honorable supreme court of India to consider this as a PIL for : “writ of Mandamus” and to issue instructions to the concerned public servants & to criminally prosecute , punish guilty judges , to order Government of Karnataka authorities in the following cases to perform their duties & to answer the questions.
b . to pass such other orders and further orders as may be deemed necessary on the facts and in the circumstances of the case.
FOR WHICH ACT OF KINDNESS, THE PETITIONER SHALL BE DUTY BOUND, EVER PRAY.
Kindly read full details at following web page :
Dated : 24/10/2017 ………………… .FILED BY: NAGARAJA.M.R.
Place : Mysuru , India…………………….PETITIONER-IN-PERSON
Why NOT Demolish Illegal Bungalows of Ministers
Judges Murder RTI
BEML Housing Society - RTI Murders