e - Voice Of Human Rights Watch - e-news weekly
Spreading the light of humanity & freedom
Editor: Nagaraj.M.R....vol.4 . issue.39......27/09/2008
Editorial : CRIMES OF RESERVE BANK OF INDIA & CBI & IT'S COVER-UP
- An appeal to honourable supreme court of India
The central bank of India Reserve Bank Of
India, which is supposed to direct the fiscal policies of government of , has failed to do so. It has enabled many looters in the garb of entrepreneurs , to swindle the exchequer to the tune of crores of rupees. The premiere India
investigating agency of India CBI has failed to nail the culprits.
Hereby , I do request the honourable supreme court of
to treat this as a PIL application & to provide speedy justice in following cases. Jai hind, Vande mataram. India
Read the article “Crimes @ RESERVE BANK OF
” @ http://theftinrbi.blogspot.com/ , http://theftinrbi.rediffblogs.com/ , http://theftinrbi.wordpress.com/ INDIA
Read the article "PF scam shame shame judges" @
THEFTS IN RBI CURRENCY NOTE PRESS
R.B.I CURRENCY THEFT CASE – COVER-UP ACT BY C.B.I?
- AN APPEAL TO THE
Even in ordinary branches of banks , the safety locker room keys & currency chest room keys are with senior managers only. with advance of technology various electronic gadgets like burglar alarms, user id & palm readers are in use. It is quite shocking to know that , in high security RBI CURRENCY PRESS ,
printing is done accounts of accepted notes & rejected notes is not at all kept. CBI is putting the whole blame on an ordinary security guards & hurrying to close the case. The repeated thefts are not at all possible by security guards alone without the help of insiders / higher executives. CBI is trying to fool whom?
Even with respect to my complaint regarding recruitment scandal complaint no: DPG/B/2005/80049 (2) (RBI) new complaint no: DPG/Z/2005/90040, neither CBI nor secretary ( finance sector ) department of economic affairs government of
Hereby, HRW urges the honourable union finance minister & CENTRAL VIGILANCE COMMISSION to look into the matter & to provide speedy justice to all concerned.
C.B.I COVERING UP THEFTS IN R.B.I
Lie detector tests for C.B.I officers ?
Nowadays even free e-mail accounts need password to operate, to operate a bank locker there are multi level security settings. However , it is ridiculous, unbelievable to note that in the high security reserve bank of india currency note press mysore, there were no different key sets , palm readers, pass words, no different authorised persons, no troops of security guards, to access the area.
Just only one security guard- a constable. It is a cock & bull story of C.B.I, that all alone a single security guard stole the booty. There must be a crime syndicate. The C.B.I officers themselves must be subjected to polygraph, brain mapping tests to know why they are lying , to cover-up whom? The C.B.I has not answered previous questions raised by HRW. The C.B.I must answer the following questions :
1. who were responsible for selling the good printing machine at security press
2. who recruited the candidates below merit rankings in R.B.I for what criminal roles ?
3. how many irregularities have taken place in R.B.I till date ?
4. who is responsible for installing, operating & supervising the security set-up in R.B.I ?
5. how the raw materials ie number of paper sheets, ink, etc are accounted for in inward stores & while issuing for printing ?
6. how wastages, scrap of ink , papers , etc in the printing process are accounted for?
7. How the finished goods ie currency notes are accounted for ?
8. Who keeps physical figures & possession of goods, inventory of all the above?
9. How the scrap paper is disposed off ?
10. From security angle who keeps track from start till dispatch ?
ILLEGAL RECRUITMENT IN R.B.I CURRENCY NOTE PRESS RESULTING IN
FREQUENT THEFTS ???
I have applied for the post of STORES ASSISTANT in 1995 & for the post of PROCESS ASSISTANT in 1996 for vaccancies at Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited ( BRBNMPL) MYSORE & SALBONI. I didn't even get the interview/written test call letter. However candidates with lesser merit ranking were selected. My requests for a copy of merit ranking list fell on deaf ears. In the end of 1996, i once again applied for the posts of PROCESS ASSISTANT & MAINTANANCE ASSISTANT at BRBNMPL. This time round i got written test call letters for both posts. I have successfully cleared the common written test for both posts.
Subsequently i got the interview call letters for both posts. I have successfully appeared for the common interview for both posts. However candidates of lesser merit were selected & i didn't get any
communication at all. My repeated requests for MERIT RANKING LIST fell on deaf ears. It is the criminals in R.B.I MANAGEMENT who declared a good printing machine at nasik security press as scrap & sold it to fake stamp paper king pin karim lala telgi It may be possible that the criminals in the R.B.I MANAGEMENT selected candidates who suited their criminal objectives. As a result there is
frequent occurrence of currency thefts & related irregularities at R.B.I CURRENCY NOTE PRESS,
Specifically, for the above mentioned 4 posts in accordance with the TRANSPARENCY / RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT of government of
AN APPEAL TO HONOURABLE KARNATAKA LOKAYUKTA , CENTAL VIGILANCE COMMISSIONER & DIRECTOR CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Hereby , we do call upon Karnataka lokayukta , central vigilance commission & CBI
- To stop accepting all government officials reports , reports as sacrosanct documents , most truthful evidences.
- to publish wealth details of it's own staff & all public servants department wise annually with provision for cross verification by public.
- to make it mandatory for all public servants including judges , constitutional functionaries to submit annual wealth statements on affidavit & to make it public with provision for cross verification by public.
- to initiate legal action for those giving false statements on affidavit.
- the corrupt public servants who intentionally give false information or hide information under one pretext or the other while information is sought under RTI Act , all with a view to hide crimes must be legally prosecuted as criminals as in normal legal recourse persons who help criminals in destroying evidences , crimes are prosecuted.
- the corrupt officials don't leave evidences in open. Their higher ups who have taken kick backs from their corrupt subordinate always give a favourable report about him. So, during legal prosecution those reports must not be relied upon. In fact , there is a gross mismatch between government reports & ground reality. Take for example , in
construction is going on in INFOSYS campus on huge scale . most of the construction workers are not even covered by statuotary requirement of ESI , PF. The occupational hazards are more , accidents are common place , recently even deaths of workers have occurred due to occupational hazards . in the media also it was reported , in the media report it was even mentioned that vijayanagar police have registered a case & investigating. However when the information about it was sought from labour commissioner of Karnataka as per RTI Act , assistant labour commissioner of mysore has stated that no occupational deaths have taken place in either 2006 or 2007. SEE THE GROUND REALITY IS DIFFERENT WHEREAS THE GOVERNMENT RECORD , LABOUR DEPARTMENT RECORDS SING A DIFFERENT TUNE. THE FAILURE IN OUR DEMOCRACY IS THAT THESE FAKE RECORDS , STATEMENTS OF GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ARE TAKEN AS ULTIMATE TRUTH BY COURTS OF LAW & PROSECUTING AUTHORITIES. I can give more actual examples like this. mysore
- so , involve public in the inspection teams , raiding parties of tax department , labour department , excise department , drugs control , weights & measures , etc. these public can put a check to the corrupt practices , fake records of these corrupt government officials.
- kindly do remember that in 2006-07 , a corrupt judge was exposed by media efforts. The said corrupt judge in his urgency to collect bribe has not even looked at the INTENDED PERSONS TO BE ARRESTED & blindly signed the copies of arrest warrant . the arrest warrant was against H.E . PRESIDENT OF
INDIA, HONOURABLE CHIEF JUSTICE OF INDIA& HONOURABLE PRIME MINISTER OF . As in the normal working of government machinery if it was pursued , president of INDIA India, chief justice of India& prime minister of should have been arrested. Technically speaking it was right. However common sense prevailed & the higher judiciary took appropriate action as the issue concerned VVIPs. Normally our courts of law , authorities work without common sense like horses of horse cart whose eyes are partially covered allowing only narrow vision , just by relying on government reports , records of corrupt public servants. The courts , authorities just functions by technicalities. This must stop for the sake of justice , fairness. India
- when a public makes complaint to Karnataka lokayukta , CVC or CBI about corrupt practices of a public servant , they must stop relying on the legal opinion of it's own advocates as they just rely on government records. Take for example the wrong legal opinion of legal expert of Karnataka lokayukta. The lokayukta has legal jurisdiction to inquire into all Karnataka state government institutions & organizations funded , supported by government of Karnataka. There are other examples where In Karnataka lokayukta has taken action against employees of Karnataka government aided institutions . The PES COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING mandya is funded & aided by government of Karnataka , but when we made a complaint regarding corruption in that institution , the legal expert of Karnataka lokayukta gave his expert opinion that the said institution is out of lokayukta's legal jurisdiction , so no action is called for . based on this opinion Karnataka lokayukta rejected my complaint. Some of these legal experts are indirectly covering up criminals , stop relying on their expert opinions.
- when a complaint is given to Karnataka lokayukta , CVC or CBI they in turn ask the complainant himself for supporting evidences , records. The government has given them vast police force to enforce law , to inquire & to collect evidences. How can a commoner can collect evidences , the criminal don't leave evidences in open , all the commoner can do is make complaint regarding the injustices he has suffered. The complaints must be accepted & inquired into with or without evidences , lack of evidences should not be the sole reason for dismissal of complaint as presently Karnataka lokayukta , CVC & CBI are doing .
- review all the past official decisions of corrupt officials apprehended by Karnataka lokayukta , CVC & CBI. As there are possibilities of innocents suffering injustices & rich criminals going scot free.
CORPORATE CRIMES & CORRUPT PUBLIC SERVANTS – Root cause of naxalism , terrorism in India
The corrupt public servants together with corporate criminals are looting the state exchequer , looting the resources which rightfully belongs to all the people , public. Thereby, making those public utterly poor. This has created a wide chasm between few utterly rich people & crores of utterly poor. This has generated lot of socio-economic problems in
The government is trying to tackle the problem of naxalism , terrorism by violence , instant justice like fake encounters , 3rd degree tortures , lock-up deaths , etc. why not government meating out instant justice to corporate criminals & corrupt public servants ?
Both government & public must respect law & democratic norms . The government must aim at the root cause of these problems , like providing realistic displacement packages to project displaced persons , ensuring proper supply of ration through PDS in ration shops , ensuring proper implementation of food for work programmes , ensuring proper free medical care & free supply of medicines to poor in government hospitals , to strictly eradicate corruption in public service & to strictly enforce corporate accountability in India. However , the government is not sincere in it's objectives or intentions.
Our publication HRW has appealed to the authorities numerous times seeking justice about corporate crimes , still there is no word called justice , why this delay by authorities.
PUBLIC COMPLAINT TO HONOURABLE DIRECTOR-GENERAL OF POLICE , GOVERNMENT OF KARNATAKA
I have made a complaint to your honourable self on 10/12/2004 regarding human rights & fundamental rights violations , at a press meet organized at PATRAKATARA BHAVANA ,
On-line complaint no : DARPG/E/2008/09467
Date : 09.09.2008 Your's sincerely,
Edited, printed , published owned by NAGARAJ.M.R. @ #LIG-2 / 761,HUDCO FIRST STAGE ,OPP WATER WORKS , LAXMIKANTANAGAR , HEBBAL ,MYSORE - 570017 INDIA … cell :09341820313
home page : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/naghrw , http://groups.google.co.in/group/hrwepaper/ ,
http://evoiceofhumanrightswatch.wordpress.com/ , http://indiapolicelaw.blogspot.com/ , http://hrwpaper.blogspot.com/ , http://naghrw.tripod.com/evoice/ ,
contact : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
A member of AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL INDIA